Just like us, you probably love when everything works as it should and you have a peace of mind. That's why we have enhanced our service of components to facilitate the construction of reliable and trouble-free systems. See how new technologies help us in providing state-of-the-art services.
- Autoscaling - with a unique mechanism of observing the behaviour of instances and groups Oktawave autoscaler can dynamically change the parameters of the instance (reserving RAM, CPU – vertical autoscaling) and change the number of instances in the group that supports a particular service (horizontal autoscaling). In conjunction with load balancing autoscaling ensures a smooth, stable operation of your services no matter the circumstances.
- Load Balancing - uses high-end Citrix NetScaler for load management led to instances. Load Balancing monitors load, responds to incidents of non-response of individual services and allocates clients to an instance basing on statistical data from the continuous operation of inbound traffic. Thanks to Oktawave you will maintain a sustained session using the source IP or cookies. You can also run so called geo load balancing which is used for managing traffic for instances handled by the various zones of accessibility.
- Oktawave Volume Storage (OVS) - provides a durable record of the data for instances, allowing you to manage disk volumes, regardless of which instances are using them, and assign one volume to many instances at the same time, building clusters such as SQL or High Performance Computing (HPC). OVS is a standard block device running in one of three standards that guarantee the following parameters:
- Tier-1: 1000 IOPS,
- Tier-2: up to 20 000 IOPS,
- Tier-3: up to 50 000 IOPS,
- Tier-4: up to 100 000 IOPS,
- Tier-5: up to 200 000 IOPS.
Each OVS volume may at any time be migrated to a different class. Snapshots are performed in the context of the instance to which the volume is assigned.
Payments for the OVS volumes include the amount of space (in GB) and the number of performed IO operations.Private clouds – thanks to isolated internal network philosophy Oktawave allows you to easily build arbitrarily segmented network. For example, you can create a public network, in which you put web servers, internal network with databases and administrative network of sales support system. You have the guarantee of the isolation and security of each of the defined zones.
IP classes management - Oktawave assigns addresses on the basis of DHCP and MAC address mapping. Each instance interface has a unique MAC address, to which a chosen IP address is assigned. The isolated internal zones IP addresses can be set manually or automatically (without DHCP). Oktawave fully supports both IPv4 and IPv6.